The EviXscan 3D brand is a high-quality 3D scanner, working in structured light technology, designed and manufactured by Evatronix. Currently, there are six scanner models developed for high-precision applications in reverse engineering and contactless quality control areas. Through an extensive network of resellers, eviXscan 3D scanners are now available in almost all European markets, in North America, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
PROFESSIONAL 3D SCANNERS
EviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Quadro 3D Scanner
Heavy Duty Quadro – able to scan in almost any indoor or outdoor conditions Produces high precision results in all environmental and atmospheric conditions. Designed for continuous operation in industry and production lines under conditions of varying temperatures and lighting. The blue structured light source enables scanning of dark objects in outdoor lighting environments. The sealed, anodized aluminium housing protects the scanner internals against accidental mechanical damage, moisture and dust.
- Precise 3D scanning in the most difficult conditions
- Scanning accuracy up to 0.013 m
- Accuracy certified in accordance with the VDI/VDE Standard 4X5 Mpix cameras
- Two scanning ranges in one device
- Dust proof device (IP62)
- Perfect for: Quality control, Reverse engineering and Rapid prototyping
EviXscan 3D Optima+ M Scanner
3D Optima+ M scanner is designed for reverse engineering, non-contact quality control and rapid prototyping of medium size objects.
- Optimal solution for the 3D scanning
- Scanning accuracy up to 0.009 mm
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Powerful blue LED light source with extended lifetime
- Two high quality 7 Mpix cameras
- Accuracy certified in accordance with the VDI / VDE standard
3D EviXscan 3D Fine Precision
A tiny scanner with great possibilities. The EviXscan 3D Fine Precision scanner is a device based on the latest generation of high-speed cameras with CMOS sensors and a LED blue light source – the combination of both technologies allows for very accurate reproduction of the scanned surface (accuracy up to 6 µm, resolution 33 µm), even with dark-surface objects.
- Precise 3D scanning small sized objects
- Scanning accuracy up to 0.006 mm
- Scan time <1s
- Ideal for small objects